SentryBay’s patent-pending anti-key logging and anti-phishing technology has formed the basis for a number of market-leading, enterprise-strength solutions that address both internal and external security issues. Click for a SentryBay video presentation
- Data Protection Suite – real-time protection for corporate and customer information from spyware and phishing attacks
- Enterprise SAS – secure web-based access using two-factor, two-way authentication
- PhishLock Enterprise – proactive anti-phishing protection for corporate brands
- EntryProtect Enterprise – online fraud & data theft prevention for corporate websites
- EntryProtect for PC Applications – anti-Keylogging technology bolt-in for third party applications
In addition, SentryBay can deploy one or a combination of Enterprise solutions for a company, while offering SentryBay’s consumer solutions to staff, customers or members. This can be included as part of an employee benefit scheme or provide an opportunity to generate revenue for the organization, thus increasing the ROI from deploying SentryBay’s solutions.
SentryBay’s range of consumer solutions can be bought from partners either via accredited web portals or packaged as part of a larger identity protection, broadband or utility offering.
In general our solutions are deployed as either a software-only download – the Personal Data Protection Suite (link) or as the SentryBay Traveler solution on a USB drive.
- Personal Data Protection Suite – real-time data protection for web users protecting against the main internet threats of key logging, screen captures and phishing. This solution comprises the EntryProtect Universal and PhishLock Universal software browser add-ins.
- EntryProtect Universal – browser add-in providing real-time key logging protection for all websites
- PhishLock Universal – proactive anti-phishing solution covering all major brands
- SentryBay Traveler – USB solution including its own secure browser including embedded with EntryProtect and PhishLock, with the option of deploying the Personal Data Protection Suite on up to 3 desktops as well as optional password protected USB storage
Further information, including a demo of the SentryBay Solutions and white papers is available by contacting email@example.com.